More than 34,000 visitors attended in 2016!
Who are they?
- 60% of show attendees are male and 40% are female
- Average age of our attendees is 35 years old
- 43% reside in Greater Montreal Area (GMA); 13% reside in Laval; 39% are from Other Quebec
- GMA attendees are from City of Montreal (46%), South Shore (33%), Longueuil (11%), North Shore (10%)
- Average annual household income of attendees is $76,111
- 38% of visitors reside in households with an income of $75,000 or more
What are their motorcycling preferences and riding habits?
- 75% of visitors have their motorcycle license and learnt to ride at an average age of 26
- 50% of attendees describe themselves as avid riders
- 20% as occasional riders
- 12% are considering taking up motorcycling
- 10% are passengers
- 8% just love motorcycles
- Top reasons for riding include the freedom riding offers, relaxation, lifestyle and image and adrenaline rush
- Attending riders clock an average of 5,650 km on their bikes every year
- Top motorcycle styles owned include touring, street sport, custom, sport touring, dual purpose, cruiser
- 77% ride their motorcycles to work
- 13% belong to a riding club
What are their purchasing patterns and intentions?
- 75% indicated they plan to make a purchase from an exhibitor within the next six months
- 50% plan on purchasing a motorcycle, ATV, UTV or side by side within the next twelve months
- Attending motorcycle owners spend an average of $1250 on equipment and accessories annually
- 70% currently own a motorcycle
- Attending riders have owned an average of 4.22 motorcycles in their lifetime
How do they rank their overall satisfaction with the show?
- Over 80% are likely or very likely to attend the show again next year
- 64% rated this Show as better or much better compared to other indoor shows they have attended
- 92% are likely or very likely provide enthusiastic referrals for the Montreal Motorcycle Show
- Visitors have attended the show for an average of 3 years
- 32% were attending the show for the first time
How do we get them to the show?
Our mutli facted marketing and promotional campaign includes the following:
- Radio campaign
- TV campaign
- Print advertising campaign
- Online advertising campaign
- Social media
- Sponsorship of industry events
- Public relations
(The facts and figures presented here reflect information collected in a survey conducted by Power Sport Services at The Montreal Motorcycle Show from February 26-28, 2016).
Why you need to exhibit!
Be there when the 2018 line-up of new motorcycles, scooters and ATVs are revealed to the buying public.
Showcase your products and services alongside the world's top brands including Aprilia, BMW, Can-Am BRP, Ducati, Harley Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Moto Guzzi, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, Piaggio, Polaris, Suzuki, Triumph, and Yamaha.
Apply today! Click here to download the Exhibit Space Application.